Biden's America: Mysterious Drones Swarm Naval Vessels

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Biden's America: Mysterious Drones Swarm Naval Vessels

Post by Fat Cat »

Multiple Destroyers Were Swarmed By Mysterious 'Drones' Off California Over Numerous Nights
The disturbing series of events during the summer of 2019 resulted in an investigation that made its way to the highest echelons of the Navy.

In July of 2019, a truly bizarre series of events unfolded around California’s Channel Islands. Over a number of days, groups of unidentified aircraft, which the U.S. Navy simply refers to as ‘drones’ or 'UAVs,' pursued that service's vessels, prompting a high-level investigation.

During the evening encounters, as many as six aircraft were reported swarming around the ships at once. The drones were described as flying for prolonged periods in low-visibility conditions, and performing brazen maneuvers over the Navy warships near a sensitive military training range less than 100 miles off Los Angeles. The ensuing investigation included elements of the Navy, Coast Guard, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The incidents received major attention, including from the Chief of Naval Operations—the apex of the Navy's chain of command.

Source: https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... ous-nights
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: Biden's America: Mysterious Drones Swarm Naval Vessels

Post by Fat Cat »

Dec 2004

“We had already arrived and had been on station for a while when it happened. I’m thinking it was early Dec 04 based solely on my log book. We were doing some COMPTUEX stuff in SOCAL. All of my OSs were talking about it in CIC and I know at least one who will vouch for what I’m telling you. ”

“One of my controllers and I ran an intercept on one of these early on because we had a 1 vs 1 go up (F/A-18 BFM) and one of the jets went down for maintenance before launch so it was up as a single ship. We got permission from “Whickey” and they ran out on it. At intercept, the pilot was radio silent but once he came back on the radio he was freaked out and said he had never seen anything perform like that as it descended vertically right in from of him.”

https://silvarecord.com/2020/06/11/navy ... ssion=true
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen