ONIYURI NINJA SWORD!

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Re: ONIYURI NINJA SWORD!

Post by Turdacious »

Shapecharge wrote:THE SWORD OF GOD WILL SLICE THROUGH INJUSTICE AND IMPALE EVIL. IT IS ALSO HANDY FOR PRYING OPEN STUFF AND CUTTING UP VEGETABLES WHEN NECESSARY.
BUMP :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

CRUSADER wrote:YO I AM A NINJA

AND I HAVE A SWORD TO PROVIT!

GOOD STEAL 9620 -? IT CAN BEND TO 90 DEGREES AND COMES BACK TRUE --MANY YOU TUBE VIDEOS ON THIS ONE ---CHENESS CUTLERY --SWORD BUYERS GUIDE HAS GOOD DEAL ---IT COMES SHARP BUT IT CAN TAKE A RAZORS EDGE - MINES DO HAVE EM.
Bump.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Boris

Post by Boris »

Wow. I'm sorry I missed this thread the first time around... The garbage bag ninja is amazing!

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I have a student who also trains in Ninjustsu. Yes, I am really that sensei who gives students zero shit about training with others.

He figured since I've been fucking with swords so much, he invited me to a Ninja sword seminar.

I learned.... how I can keep my mouth shut when I wanted to scream "BULLSHIT!". The guy was nice but it was so fucking dumb.

He starts off with " We will do this assuming we are fighting someone in armour." and then the 2nd technique is a snap cut to the wrist. Problem, Japs wore an armour gauntlet called a kote there, you are not snap cutting it, maybe a power cut might get through but no fucking snap cut unless you’re Darth Fucking Vader.

And the best was " A good swordsmen moves his feet before his sword." well in his world a good swordsmen is a dead motherfucker." Weapon moves first through space is a fucking basic law or armed combat. WEvery armed system I’ve spent time with has that stated in some way.

This is what you get when you join a bunch of dickheads in kabuki outfits, who don’t suit up and go live, they believe shit like this.

At the end, I asked him if he ever wanted to get together and fence. dance, dance danced around that shit he did.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

beeump