Nutribullet Thead: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Re: Nutribullet Thead: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

Sounds like there's a lot of hunting/camping applications with your newfound skills at KOA's, Shape.

cleaner464
Sgt. Major

Post by cleaner464 »

I have had a VitaMix since the early 90's. Initially, I used it every day and really amped up my nutrition.I quickly lost a lot of weight(more than I thought I would) and my numbers made my doctor very happy.

However, I got so sick of drinking most of my food that I put it in a closet and forgot about it. It was closet mates with my Juicer, Water Distiller, Rice Cooker and Food Dehydrator.

The point is that the further you get away from just EATING and ENJOYING good solid foods, the more likely you are to fail with your diet and/or overspend on gadgets.

However, I brought it out again recently, in an attempt to get healthy(I have been really ill the last two years), add some life to my years and get off some meds. When choice is taken out of your hands you find a discipline to withstand even pulverized foods on a regular basis.

The thing is a monster btw. It turns anything into liquid, has a lifetime warranty and makes great Margaritas. My niece purchased a Nutribullet and there is no comparison. Although more expensive, the VitaMix is a lifetime investment.
“Attached hereto is a copy of Mr. Trump’s birth certificate, demonstrating that he is the son of Fred Trump, not an orangutan,”

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

The ability to get 2 cups of fruit and 3 cups of greens down in under a minute with the subsequent nutrition is what I like about my vitamix

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I will say my instant pot electric pressure cooker gets used every week as does my rice cooker. Vitamix is used almost every day

Cayenne

Post by Cayenne »

A few weeks shy of 20 years of daily use, our Vita-Mix needed a repair / part-replacement that just wasn't worth it. We got a new one. If only all consumer products performed as well.