Nutribullet Thead: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Re: Nutribullet Thead: YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

Post by The Venerable Bogatir X »

The Crawdaddy wrote:ya'll are so late to the party it's kind of sad. I've had the veta vita vegamix supratastic it'll cook soup on warp speed vitamix since years before this wanna be NB/Ninjapansy thread started.

Good to see some of you are coming to your senses...
Go suck a dick on a submarine.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

johno wrote:My Braun 200 watt Magic Wand hand blender works fine for everyday use on damn near everything, and is ridiculously easy to clean.

Image.
Got it for the vibrator attachment?
Don’t believe everything you think.

The Crawdaddy

Post by The Crawdaddy »

The Venerable Bogatir X wrote:
The Crawdaddy wrote:ya'll are so late to the party it's kind of sad. I've had the veta vita vegamix supratastic it'll cook soup on warp speed vitamix since years before this wanna be NB/Ninjapansy thread started.

Good to see some of you are coming to your senses...
Go suck a dick on a submarine.
Tsk tsk. Such a hater. Enjoy some blueberry pie for the holiday, 'Kay? :partyman:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:90% of the people lifting in gyms are doing it on "feel" and what they really "feel" like is being a lazy fuck.
"A good man always knows his limitations..." -- "Dirty" Harry Callahan

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

LOL...you too, sailor.

KingSchmaltzBagelHour

Post by KingSchmaltzBagelHour »

After 18 months of almost daily use, my blades were loose, dull, and rattled like hell. Got online and ordered new ones for less than $15. My Bullet is now as good as new!
Fuck anything else, the NUTRIBULLET is where it's at.

KingSchmaltzBagelHour

Post by KingSchmaltzBagelHour »

Before NUTRIBULLET...

After NUTRIBULLET

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Ah, the baby blender thread is still here.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Gentlemen I encourage to step out there a little bit and consider adding fresh basil, mint, and ginger to your various concoctions. But not all at the same time dorks. Now that I've got this Vitamix thingy I'm getting really creative.

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Shapecharge wrote:Gentlemen I encourage to step out there a little bit and consider adding fresh basil, mint, and ginger to your various concoctions. But not all at the same time dorks. Now that I've got this Vitamix thingy I'm getting really creative.
Your NB could have annihilated any of those ingredients you've mentioned. But much like hipsters who act like they discovered bacon and Bourbon, you and your incredibly overpriced blender have got to get all artisan on us and make it seem like you just discovered it.

The Crawdaddy

Post by The Crawdaddy »

Shapecharge wrote:Gentlemen I encourage to step out there a little bit and consider adding fresh basil, mint, and ginger to your various concoctions. But not all at the same time dorks. Now that I've got this Vitamix thingy I'm getting really creative.
Your NB could have annihilated any of those ingredients you've mentioned. But much like hipsters who act like they discovered bacon and Bourbon, you and your incredibly overpriced blender have got to get all artisan on us and make it seem like you just discovered it.
Hey, when you can knead bread and cook soup in your bitchy little NB, call us... :butthead:
Blaidd Drwg wrote:90% of the people lifting in gyms are doing it on "feel" and what they really "feel" like is being a lazy fuck.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

The Crawdaddy wrote:
Hey, when you can knead bread and cook soup in your bitchy little NB, call us... :butthead:
Got a wife that can do that.
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

It's a sad day my toe-fungus suffering brothers. This world of super-blending has become so cruel. My loyalty to a former jarhead who initially introduced me to the wonders of shredded vegetables but who seems to have turned against me is being tested against an egghead submariner who's words contain much wisdom and truth.

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

The Crawdaddy wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:It's a sad day my toe-fungus suffering brothers. This world of super-blending has become so cruel. My loyalty to a former jarhead who initially introduced me to the wonders of shredded vegetables but who seems to have turned against me is being tested against an egghead submariner who's words contain much wisdom and truth.
Cooking soup in a blender? C'mon man, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

The Crawdaddy

Post by The Crawdaddy »

The Crawdaddy wrote:
Shapecharge wrote:It's a sad day my toe-fungus suffering brothers. This world of super-blending has become so cruel. My loyalty to a former jarhead who initially introduced me to the wonders of shredded vegetables but who seems to have turned against me is being tested against an egghead submariner who's words contain much wisdom and truth.
Cooking soup in a blender? C'mon man, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
What? You gotta be kidding me! This goes against all of my gubermint trainding. Sheeeiiitttttt, have ta start all over.....

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Gentlemen, I'm happy to report that after switching from the Nutribullet to the Vitamax the WTH effects continue. Hold on to your sacs when I tell you what's happened next. I watched the last Matrix movie...AND I UNDERSTAND IT!!! Oh, I can also climb things like a gekko.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I am going to have to read this whole damn thread now as we got one for X-mas.

Raspberry’s tore the ol lady's guts up though.

I love the damn thing. I wish I had it back when I was doing Beefhead shakes.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

I googled beefhead shakes to no avail. What are they?

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Myoplex/Met-Rx/OP powdered ass clogging protein shakes.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Any downside to using raw eggs in blender drinks?
Please, no Rocky jokes.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Johno, if you're going to use the whole egg and not just the whites then prolly no issue. Googlefu "biotin and raw eggs" to form your own opinion but the short version is raw egg whites inhibit your ability to absorb biotin. I think you have to eat a lot of them to make this have any true effect but YMMV as always when it comes to nutrition. If you eat the whole egg there's sufficient biotin in the yolk to overcome any binding effects the whites have on absorbtion if that makes any sense. I have also read that running hot water over the egg for a little bit before you crack it open is sufficient to deactivate the protein that causes the problem. Obviously cooking the egg does this.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Thanks, Shape. I had been using Costco's Kirkland brand egg whites for blender protein, but maybe it's fortunate that they discontinued the product.

PS - Raw egg protein sure makes a more palatable drink than the grainy, gritty protein powders I'd been using. Mostly veg protein.

W.B. Yeats

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Veg protein? You a vabbit?
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

No, I'm not a vege-anything. But I'm very wary of milk products, including milk protein powders.

W.B. Yeats

Topic author
The Venerable Bogatir X
Supreme Martian Overlord

Funny you all revived this thread. Earlier this week, we just purchased the Nutribullet again and are giving away The Ninja. The Ninja's extra bulk isn't worth keeping around, so it's going off to a good home.

Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

We are still rockin' the Vitamix. I wasn't going to mention this because, well, it's a little weird but some other feaky shit is happening. While I was mixing up a shake with all the usual components I had part of the top off and was putting in some ice cubes. Well shit, I guess this fucking spider was dangling down and accidently dropped down in there and got mixed in with all the other shit I had in there. I could already climb on stuff but now it's even more crazy. And I can shoot out a web but I have to pull my pants down to do it and I haven't got this under control so every once in awhile when I strain to get some distance with the web I kinda shoot out a turd with it. I'm struggling with how to take advantage of these new side effects.