The Bridge Season 2

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
cimes
Sgt. Major

The Bridge Season 2

Post by cimes »

Opening scene has Lyle Lovett walking through a blood soaked house, an ear removal and a mysterious homely looking woman who turns out to be an assassin. My kind of show.

CI
"I predict that within the next couple years he will author a Dragon Door book possibly with Pavel called "Return to the Kettlebell"" -Sandman on Rant

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Re: The Bridge Season 2

Post by seeahill »

Interesting show. They must have felt the serial killer plot was a bit hackneyed, and wrapped it up two episodes before last season's finale. Now it's like they took the handcuffs off the writers and it is getting wonderfully weird.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Any comparison to the original?
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Topic author
cimes
Sgt. Major

Post by cimes »

I haven't seen the Scandinavian version of the show yet. But, from what I have read, it doesn't sound similar for the 2nd season.

Seeahill, one of the shows "co-developers" left before season 2 to go work on Homeland, and I guess that may explain some of the changes.

CI
"I predict that within the next couple years he will author a Dragon Door book possibly with Pavel called "Return to the Kettlebell"" -Sandman on Rant

seeahill
Font of All Wisdom, God Damn it

Post by seeahill »

Turns out Elwood Reid, the co-developer, is still there along with producer Patrick Markey, who are both from my little town in Montana, both friends of mine. I'm rooting for the show to be good.
Elwood was a starting tackle at the University of Michigan and spent most of his 20s writing during the day and bouncing at night. He has a few stories.