Start talking about The Americans right now...

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Start talking about The Americans right now...

Post by Shapecharge »

Maybe so fucker but at least I'm not suffering from thoracic tightness.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Motherfucker! A gawddamn cliffhanger for the season finale. I'll let you fuckers catch up so we can talk this shit over.

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

I just finished episode 5 of season 2.Someone should teach Paige to obey her parents!
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Topic author
Shapecharge
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Shapecharge »

Alright, too fucking bad if you haven't watched the finale yet. Christ these fucking shows are killing me with these fucking kids. I wanted a jihad to drop on Brodie's daughter back a couple of seasons ago on Homeland and now this little fucker Paige is fucking up shit for the baddestass couple on tv. I think Phillip is gonna have to put his gloves on and go take care of the the preacher dude. I can't fucking stand that daughter and if they keep fucking around with this angle it's going to seriously compromise my love for this show.

DikTracy6000
Sgt. Major

Post by DikTracy6000 »

Shapecharge wrote:Alright, too fucking bad if you haven't watched the finale yet. Christ these fucking shows are killing me with these fucking kids. I wanted a jihad to drop on Brodie's daughter back a couple of seasons ago on Homeland and now this little fucker Paige is fucking up shit for the baddestass couple on tv. I think Phillip is gonna have to put his gloves on and go take care of the the preacher dude. I can't fucking stand that daughter and if they keep fucking around with this angle it's going to seriously compromise my love for this show.
I'm with you on the daughter angle. Been waiting for preacher to make his move on Paige, and before Phillip can get to him, Elizabeth goes all Israel on the preach. If preach does make his move, then Paige gets disillusioned and decides being a spy might be the ticket.

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

I think the preacher is either a next level mole for the kgb or he's a pedo and gets fucking whacked.

I'm with you Shape I love fucking unwilling dudes and hate Paige. But all the fucking bloggers love her girl power bullshit so we're fucking stuck with her.

I'll give it one more season but if they don't fix this shit I'm out.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

+1 on all of this.

That said, I kind of think this was headed our way the whole time. I mean, what did we think was going to come of them having children while spying for the KGB?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

Bobby
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bobby »

Wha? do people really blog about Paige and girl power? I would send that stupid girl to a lead mine in Siberia or something!
You`ll toughen up.Unless you have a serious medical condition commonly refered to as
"being a pussy".

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

Bobby wrote:Wha? do people really blog about Paige and girl power? I would send that stupid girl to a lead mine in Siberia or something!

Every fucking "article" I read when I'm trying catch up on shit I may have missed just fucking loves Paige.

Yech

Yes I Have Balls

Post by Yes I Have Balls »

Not so sure about the Pastor Tim as a KGB mole idea. It's just I never ONCE thought that and this show hasn't shown to me that it's putting an arc in the story that far in advance. Paige met the girl on the bus going to see "Aunt Helen" in the 3rd episode of last season - and that's when Paige discovered church.

Philip and Elizabeth are fucked tho if he is just a Pastor. They're gonna find out Paige told him and they CAN'T kill him without sending Paige straight to Stan and the FBI.

Oh, and agree with the Nina bullshit. Unless she's getting naked she's dead to me.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Ed Zachary wrote:
Bobby wrote:Wha? do people really blog about Paige and girl power? I would send that stupid girl to a lead mine in Siberia or something!

Every fucking "article" I read when I'm trying catch up on shit I may have missed just fucking loves Paige.

Yech
Quit spending all your time on XO jane and Jezebel, dumbass.
- Buck Brannaman

Holland Oates
Lifetime IGer

Post by Holland Oates »

baffled wrote: Quit spending all your time on XO jane and Jezebel, dumbass.

Go harass Shaf you 1/2 flip cocksicle.

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

Ed Zachary wrote:
baffled wrote: Quit spending all your time on XO jane and Jezebel, dumbass.

Go harass Shaf you 1/2 flip cocksicle.
That's the last time I express concern for your well being.
- Buck Brannaman