Deadpool

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

milosz

Re: Deadpool

Post by milosz »

Just look up the Homeland naked pics, you'll see more.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

OK advices from you Lie-Men.

My 10 year old loves this character.

He's seen Full Metal Jacket. His favourite films are " Master and Commander" " Flags of Our Fathers" and " Zulu" so violence is not an issue unless it's some weird SAW like torture shit.

As for Sex. I don't mind him seeing ass, tits and the usual R moves. If it gets hot I just cover his eyes. ( And I'm not raising a faggot, so..)

So with that said, should I take him or wait till the DVD comes out and watch it first?

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

I'd watch it first. Don't want to spoiler jokes, but there's an extended sex montage with kink that parents may not want to explain.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Grazie.
milosz wrote:Just look up the Homeland naked pics, you'll see more.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:I'd watch it first. Don't want to spoiler jokes, but there's an extended sex montage with kink that parents may not want to explain.
Not just see, but also hear. Although Darf explaining International Women's Day is something I'd pay money to hear.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:I'd watch it first. Don't want to spoiler jokes, but there's an extended sex montage with kink that parents may not want to explain.

Please tell me about what it is and where it is in a PM and that can be time for a Piss and Soda break. I don;t want to pay for tickets twice.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

DARTH wrote:

Please tell me about what it is and where it is in a PM and that can be time for a Piss and Soda break. I don;t want to pay for tickets twice.

The sex montage is the only part that's really really questionable, you'll want to head for drinks about the time they start playing circus games at the bar or wherever the fuck. There's huge amount of innuendo but if they;ve ever heard you elaborately cursing someone in traffic it's no worse than that.

OTOH, I concur with Turd. I really would like to hear you explain International Women's day. I had to explain to my 13 year old.....his only comment. "it didn't seem like he really liked it"
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
DARTH wrote:

The sex montage is the only part that's really really questionable, you'll want to head for drinks about the time they start playing circus games at the bar or wherever the fuck. There's huge amount of innuendo but if they;ve ever heard you elaborately cursing someone in traffic it's no worse than that.

OTOH, I concur with Turd. I really would like to hear you explain International Women's day. I had to explain to my 13 year old.....his only comment. "it didn't seem like he really liked it"
I took my 15 y.o. daughter. I glanced at her a few times during that scene, but everything was left unsaid. Otherwise, it wasn't too bad. TBH, she has probably heard of all of that crap before. Well, maybe not the pegging. Who knows.

Boris

Post by Boris »

A 10-year old watching Stanley Kubrick movies? I'll just go ahead and say I don't think that's the best idea, but it's your kid.

Deadpool - I get why it's popular but while his role in the first Wolverine movie was amusing, I was kind of happy to see him without a mouth. I'm already about as cynical and sarcastic as I can take - seeing it for 2 hours on the big screen will be more than I can take.

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

I thought it was a tour-de-force of cinematic awesomeness.

As to the sex montage, the creators and writers of Deadpool had to field question after question from fanboys about Deadpool's sexuality ever since they birthed him into the pages of comics. I guess they just figured "Hey, Wade Wilson's a freak, so let's let his freak flag fly in the movie." I'd be more concerned with kids seeing him masturbating to a stuffed unicorn, than getting pegged. But that's just me.

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Kenny X wrote:I thought it was a tour-de-force of cinematic awesomeness.

As to the sex montage, the creators and writers of Deadpool had to field question after question from fanboys about Deadpool's sexuality ever since they birthed him into the pages of comics. I guess they just figured "Hey, Wade Wilson's a freak, so let's let his freak flag fly in the movie." I'd be more concerned with kids seeing him masturbating to a stuffed unicorn, than getting pegged. But that's just me.
Haha! Yeah, I forgot about that, but that concerned me more as well. Hahaha!

Kenny X
Sgt. Major

Post by Kenny X »

Mickey O'neil wrote:

At least is wasn't a My Lil' Pony. That would have been taking things a little too far.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Kenny X wrote:
Mickey O'neil wrote:

At least is wasn't a My Lil' Pony. That would have been taking things a little too far.
No way Marvel's gonna piss of the lucrative bronie demographic.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

I'm seeing this fucker first.

Boris, he did not get to see Leonard shoot himself.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

Around my office 'Happy International Women's Day' has entered the office lexicon.

Blaidd Drwg
Lifetime IGer

Post by Blaidd Drwg »

Kenny X wrote:
Mickey O'neil wrote:

You watch the documentary? I found it was creepy until I discovered I have really good friend who's kid is totally into that Brony stuff. 10 years old. Nicest most well adjusted little dude I've met. Gives zero fucks about what anyone thinks of his hobby. Saw his step sister getting bullied on the bus by some 6th grader. He pummeled the little perpetrator with his My Little Pony lunch box and got expelled for a week.

IGX material if you ask me.
"He who knows only his own side of the case knows little of that." JS Mill

rjudo
Gunny

Post by rjudo »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
Mickey O'neil wrote:

You watch the documentary? I found it was creepy until I discovered I have really good friend who's kid is totally into that Brony stuff. 10 years old. Nicest most well adjusted little dude I've met. Gives zero fucks about what anyone thinks of his hobby. Saw his step sister getting bullied on the bus by some 6th grader. He pummeled the little perpetrator with his My Little Pony lunch box and got expelled for a week.

=D> =D> =D>
food is medicine. that's why i'm drinking dr. pepper.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Blaidd Drwg wrote:
Kenny X wrote:
Mickey O'neil wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X1_3zTnIS8