Grenco G Pro vaporizer

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
milosz

Grenco G Pro vaporizer

Post by milosz »

Since I gave up alcohol, I figured it was time to experiment with something altogether healthier... weed. Never liked smoking it, plan is to infuse coconut oil but in the meantime I bought a cheap G Pro 'dry herb vaporizer' about the size of an e-cig. $109 locally, I'm sure it's cheaper online.

Works like a champ - couple of minutes to heat up, three different temp settings (go for the middle), micro-USB charging, easy to clean. Intermittent sleep issues have become a thing of the past.

Alfred_E._Neuman
Sergeant Commanding

Re: Grenco G Pro vaporizer

Post by Alfred_E._Neuman »

All the oil extractions I've ever used took 2-3 hours minimum. Switched over to an alcohol extraction called Green Dragon and have never looked back. Word of caution on the GD - STOOOOPID strong
I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Topic author
milosz

Post by milosz »

This is a dry herb vaporizer.

I'm making Green Dragon mezcal right now for a friend to try - did a nitrous infusion (5 minutes, then vent) of between 1/4 and 1/8 of an ounce to ~375ml of mezcal, now cooking at 1:45 @ 200F sous vide.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Wirecutter did a review on vaporizers. I had no idea they'd pretty much displaced just smoking.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

This is how we vaporize jawas

Don’t believe everything you think.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

Hahahaha!

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

"Vamping Congressman spends $4000 of campaign funds at steam.com" was my favorite recent cape headline

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Grandpa's Spells wrote:Wirecutter did a review on vaporizers. I had no idea they'd pretty much displaced just smoking.

No they haven’t with weed.

Joints, pipes and bongs still rule. Vaporizers come in so many different types, for most it's easier to not fuck with it. I hated mine. I want the kind that blows it into the balloon.

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

baffled
Sergeant Commanding

Post by baffled »

The volcano?
"Gentle in what you do, Firm in how you do it"
- Buck Brannaman

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

Sounds right? What do you know?

I don't want to smoke the shit anymore with my asthma and just getting older an all and making it into food seems to use way too much and I am not showing my kids me cooking drugs in the kitchen.

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

They also say it's more bang for buck. It's supposed to deliver the most THC to your system than bongs, pipes and joints. With every fucking bag seeming to be hydroponics and krypto bud instead of good, old fashioned commercial pot, that matters.

Pot is getting to be like coke prices and that's fucking absurd.

WildGorillaMan
Sergeant Commanding

Post by WildGorillaMan »

DARTH wrote:They also say it's more bang for buck. It's supposed to deliver the most THC to your system than bongs, pipes and joints. With every fucking bag seeming to be hydroponics and krypto bud instead of good, old fashioned commercial pot, that matters.

Pot is getting to be like coke prices and that's fucking absurd.
If it makes you feel any better here's what one of my farmer friends has to say about that:
If it ever got mainstream in a place with rain and good black soil and mechanization, weed would get really, really cheap. The forty five pounds in one bushel of corn goes for about $4 right now.

When John Deere unveils the "Hempbine", those west coast and mountain artisan pot growers are done for.

Within the memory of people still alive in WW2, the Government paid farmers around here to grow hemp for rope for the merchant marine and navy. It still grows in uncultivated bottoms. Thanks to the generous donation of all of Canada's black soil ten millenia ago via glacier, the Midwest would make the bottom drop out of the pot market. "We will bury you" - Nikita Khrushchev
You'll Hurt Your Back

basically I'm Raoul Duke trying to fit into a Philip K. Dick movie remake.

Topic author
milosz

Post by milosz »

Big Ag weed will probably never displace 'artisanal' weed fully. Microbrews/etc. make plenty of people money even while your average schmuck will happily chug a case of Bud Light and piss the bed.

There is a place for 'session weed' that isn't being explored, though - my parents grew up in the 60s. I'm sure they smoked some weed between 1965 and 1975, they'd never be down for the super THC shit that's available now. Hell, even as recently as 10 years ago the vast majority of what you could get was cartel dirt weed, now I wouldn't even know who to contact for that.