Beauty and the beast

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Beauty and the beast

Post by nafod »

Payback time for all the movies I've dragged my wife into going to see. I was hoping it would be sold out, but it was the 4:00 PM showing. Lots of kids, so I was expecting, "oh my gosh, mommy the teapot talks" comments from the peanuts. Managed to get aisle seating and an empty chair in front of me so I could prop up my arthroscoped knee on it.

Easy to watch. I knew how ended so no suspense, but maybe teared up a little when the characters all turned into junk. The clock had the best one-liners. Emma was suitably spunky. Kevin ?Kline was good. Gaston should have had his arms ripped off by the beast. I earned enough martyr points to trick my wife into seeing Cloud Atlas v2.0
Don’t believe everything you think.

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant

Re: Beauty and the beast

Post by Ripe Turd »

So how good are the steamy gay sex scenes in the movie? Heard it is rated 16year-old + in Russia for those scenes.
Hanglow Joe wrote: Why do you need a program? Showing up a 1/2 hour a day and doing what you're doing is great. Try it for 4-6 weeks, you're not going to get dick cancer by not following a program.

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

nafod wrote:Payback time for all the movies I've dragged my wife into going to see. I was hoping it would be sold out, but it was the 4:00 PM showing. Lots of kids, so I was expecting, "oh my gosh, mommy the teapot talks" comments from the peanuts. Managed to get aisle seating and an empty chair in front of me so I could prop up my arthroscoped knee on it.

Easy to watch. I knew how ended so no suspense, but maybe teared up a little when the characters all turned into junk. The clock had the best one-liners. Emma was suitably spunky. Kevin ?Kline was good. Gaston should have had his arms ripped off by the beast. I earned enough martyr points to trick my wife into seeing Cloud Atlas v2.0
You are the biggest pussy this board has ever seen.

:point :factoid
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Ripe Turd wrote:So how good are the steamy gay sex scenes in the movie? Heard it is rated 16year-old + in Russia for those scenes.
I wouldn't have even known when they were if TerryB hadn't been sitting behind us in the theatre, fap-fap-fap

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ripe Turd »

nafod wrote:
Ripe Turd wrote:So how good are the steamy gay sex scenes in the movie? Heard it is rated 16year-old + in Russia for those scenes.
I wouldn't have even known when they were if TerryB hadn't been sitting behind us in the theatre, fap-fap-fap
=D> =D> =D>
Hanglow Joe wrote: Why do you need a program? Showing up a 1/2 hour a day and doing what you're doing is great. Try it for 4-6 weeks, you're not going to get dick cancer by not following a program.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I liked it a lot. Very nostalgic

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

How does the Stockholm Symdrome of it compare to Passengers?
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Good grief. I'm not considering seeing this.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

Topic author
nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

The scene where Beauty & Beast (not sure which was which) danced alone while the household appliances gazed on them lovingly left me moved in a way that was only topped by the thrill of squeezing off 5 round bursts of the 50 cal at the range at Ft. Jackson

Bram
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Bram »

I went with my friends against my instincts because I never see them, they loved it. I thought it was a completely unnecessary remake and it reminded me why I hate capitalism. Unadulterated money grab. Plus even wimpier than watching the cartoon version. Shuddering thinking of it.

4.5/10
"If we are all going to be destroyed by the atomic bomb, let it find us doing sensible and human things—working, listening to music, chatting to our friends over a pint and a game of darts—not huddled together like frightened sheep." — CS Lewis