Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Captain America - Civil War

Post by Protobuilder »

Good.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: Captain America - Civil War

Post by nafod »

Are there any scenes where all of the super-heroes are running together towards a bad guy? Cuz I love that shit. It's like ten times better than a dude slowing walking away from a big-ass explosion, and thirty times better than a 100 LB chick head-butting a 500 LB offensive lineman into submission. But maybe this movie has all three? And spandex? Do they jump down from a height and land in a really cool tactical three point stance? Holy shit. God I hope so.
Don’t believe everything you think.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

If one of the heroes doesn't say, "this ends here" or "this ends now", I'm not interested.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

It's out already? I didn't think it came out until Thursday?

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

nafod wrote:Are there any scenes where all of the super-heroes are running together towards a bad guy? Cuz I love that shit. It's like ten times better than a dude slowing walking away from a big-ass explosion, and thirty times better than a 100 LB chick head-butting a 500 LB offensive lineman into submission. But maybe this movie has all three? And spandex? Do they jump down from a height and land in a really cool tactical three point stance? Holy shit. God I hope so.
Spandex limited to SpiderLad for the most part. Black Widow dresses conservatively - the third most attractive woman in the movie, by my ranking.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Protobuilder wrote:
nafod wrote:Are there any scenes where all of the super-heroes are running together towards a bad guy? Cuz I love that shit. It's like ten times better than a dude slowing walking away from a big-ass explosion, and thirty times better than a 100 LB chick head-butting a 500 LB offensive lineman into submission. But maybe this movie has all three? And spandex? Do they jump down from a height and land in a really cool tactical three point stance? Holy shit. God I hope so.
Spandex limited to SpiderLad for the most part. Black Widow dresses conservatively - the third most attractive woman in the movie, by my ranking.
How come Spider-Man doesn't shoot webs out his ass like a real spider?

Mickey O'neil
Lifetime IGer

Post by Mickey O'neil »

HOW DARE YOU!!!
Protobuilder wrote:

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

Mickey O'neil wrote:HOW DARE YOU!!!
Protobuilder wrote:
The Korean woman from Avengers 2 isn't in it or show probably would be lower.

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

nafod wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:
<SPOILER ALERT>

He's not really a spider.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Protobuilder wrote:
nafod wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:
<SPOILER ALERT>

He's not really a spider.
Fuck

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Good movie, fun. Cool symbolism...the United Nations wants to control Captain America. Get it? AMERICA. But the Captain has other ideas.

Also, that Olsen chick is no longer anorexic & waify. Hot, HOT, HAWT!
I think Scarlett has to take Fourth Place, behind the Olsen chick, the Captain's CIA girlfriend, and Marissa Tomei, of coarse.
Sorry, Mick.
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

Protobuilder wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:

Protobuilder prefers fat women.

This is well known.
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

Topic author
Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

TerryB wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:
Protobuilder wrote:

Protobuilder prefers fat women.

This is well known.
I've evolved to prefer petite Asians. Usually women.