Antifa protests

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Antifa protests

Post by tough old man »

The posters say that the local snowflakes are planning a protest on Sunday in my home town.

My concern is this:

Which grip do I use on my war mace to properly demolish skulls?
"I am the author of my own misfortune, I don't need a ghost writer" - Ian Dury

"Legio mihi nomen est, quia multi sumus."

climber511
Gunny

Re: Antifa protests

Post by climber511 »

Mixed grip in my opinion as it allows for an overhead smash and both a forehand and back hand swing :)

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

You can use a rubber hose on those pantywaists and send them crying

A bullwhip would be the awesome choice though

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ripe Turd »

tough old man wrote:The posters say that the local snowflakes are planning a protest on Sunday in my home town.

My concern is this:

Around here, most antifa protests are organized when neo-nazis are demonstrating, as a kind of "counter-protest". And many antifa protesters come from middle-low income families, not hipsters. I don't see nothing wrong with that.

If your post wasn't tongue-in-cheek, I'm genuinely interested in why you don't like the antifa protesting.
Hanglow Joe wrote: Why do you need a program? Showing up a 1/2 hour a day and doing what you're doing is great. Try it for 4-6 weeks, you're not going to get dick cancer by not following a program.

DrDonkeyLove
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DrDonkeyLove »

Ripe Turd wrote:
tough old man wrote:The posters say that the local snowflakes are planning a protest on Sunday in my home town.

My concern is this:

Around here, most antifa protests are organized when neo-nazis are demonstrating, as a kind of "counter-protest". And many antifa protesters come from middle-low income families, not hipsters. I don't see nothing wrong with that.

If your post wasn't tongue-in-cheek, I'm genuinely interested in why you don't like the antifa protesting.
They were pretty violent against the attempted speech of Milo at Berkley and Heather MacDonald at Claremont where a professor trying to keep her safe was injured. I wonder who they put in the "fa" category of antifa. Seems like a much wider net than the KKK & neo-Nazis.

Ann Coulter had a speech scheduled at Berkeley this week or next and the admin shut it down (according to her) because it's afraid of these people.

I'm sure TOM will use whatever grip the situation calls for.
Mao wrote:Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:
Ripe Turd wrote:

They were pretty violent against the attempted speech of Milo at Berkley and Heather MacDonald at Claremont where a professor trying to keep her safe was injured. I wonder who they put in the "fa" category of antifa. Seems like a much wider net than the KKK & neo-Nazis.

Ann Coulter had a speech scheduled at Berkeley this week or next and the admin shut it down (according to her) because it's afraid of these people.

If a group uses force to restrict peoples' freedom to attend a lecture, then that group is committing a crime. And if authorities refuse to enforce the law, then the people whose freedoms were infringed on may engage in "self help." It will get ugly, especially if TOM breaks out his war mace.

I didn't like it when the BLM female screeched the coward Bernie Sanders off the stage in Seattle. I didn't like it when UW, and then Berkeley, students prevented people from hearing Milo speak. Heather MacDonald and Charles Murray also received the bully treatment. Now, Coulter.

GO, TOM, GO!
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

W.B. Yeats

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Art imitates life
Advising students to remain in their dormitories and classrooms until the situation was resolved, the University of California, Berkeley declared a campuswide lockdown Thursday after several loose pages from The Wall Street Journal were found on a park bench outside a school building. “At 11:15 this morning, several pages from two separate sections of today’s Wall Street Journal were discovered spread across a bench outside of Eshleman Hall in Lower Sproul Plaza,” read the urgent alert sent to all students and faculty, emphasizing that while campus security and local police had safely disposed of the pages, there was no way of knowing if others were strewn elsewhere on university grounds. “As of now, the perpetrator remains at large, so it is vital that you stay where you are until the all-clear is given. In the meantime, notify police immediately if you have any additional information at all regarding this incident.” At press time, a black-clad group of 50 students were throwing bottles at the bench while chanting, “No Nazis, No KKK, No Fascist U.S.A!”
http://www.theonion.com/article/berkele ... l-st-55815
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

TerryB
Sergeant Commanding

Post by TerryB »

When will the fascist Trump supporters bloody up the liberals attending Trevor Noah's Daily Show, or the liberals on their way to gender studies classes on campus?
"Know that! & Know it deep you fucking loser!"

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I wonder which side Pinky would be on
Don’t believe everything you think.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

This is what should be going on in college...
Barron penned an open letter to all Greek organizations, where he not only took the fraternity and sorority members to task, but outlined a list of infractions that happened after the crackdown, specifically involving the one social event with alcohol that was allowed after the sanctions were imposed — Parents Weekend.

“Apparently this was a mistake,” Barron wrote. “Nine of the University’s 82 fraternities and sororities that we know about violated at least one rule, and one fraternity — Sigma Alpha Mu — violated almost every rule that was imposed. The drinking was excessive and was not restricted to beer and wine. There was no third-party licensed server. The party was open to anyone and people with no formal association roamed freely in and out with access to handles of liquor. Those roaming in and out included some who were underage. Even some parents were visibly intoxicated.

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/e ... rylink=cpy
Don’t believe everything you think.

Ripe Turd
Staff Sergeant

Post by Ripe Turd »

DrDonkeyLove wrote:

I heard about the violent protests. I agree this is bullshit; using violence against people who have a different opinion, especially on a university campus? Total bullshit.

We are starting to see it around here too. Most of the time, they call themselves "feminists", or they say they want to create "safe spaces", and they say that other views (mostly right thinking people) shouldn't be allowed free speech because it's offensive, or because "they have enough attention elsewhere", but this is exactly what feminists fought against: a limit to their civil rights, a censorship on their free speech. You shouldn't force other people to respect your "safe spaces" on university campuses, your "safe spaces" should fucking be at home. Or rent a private space for it, whatever.

But is breaking their skulls with a warhammer the solution? Don't think so :-k
Hanglow Joe wrote: Why do you need a program? Showing up a 1/2 hour a day and doing what you're doing is great. Try it for 4-6 weeks, you're not going to get dick cancer by not following a program.

Topic author
tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Most famously this little cunt who was throwing bottles at people. What a sweet darling dumbfuck. Warhammer birth control.
Attachments
C9pSSk1U0AEgqe-.jpg
C9pSSk1U0AEgqe-.jpg (157.23 KiB) Viewed 9585 times

Topic author
tough old man
Sergeant Commanding

Post by tough old man »

Attachments
images (2).jpg
images (2).jpg (13.05 KiB) Viewed 9586 times

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

And she got her ass kicked by Melissa McCarthy.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Pinky
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Pinky »

nafod wrote:I wonder which side Pinky would be on
I'm on the side of free speech, even if some people don't like that speech.
"The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all."

DARTH
Sergeant Commanding

Post by DARTH »

tough old man wrote:Most famously this little cunt who was throwing bottles at people. What a sweet darling dumbfuck. Warhammer birth control.
Love the hair, perfect to hold her down for the correctional gang rape she deserves. Not legally but shit happens, bad shit that's for the better from time to time. War mace!

"God forbid we tell the savages to go fuck themselves." Batboy

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

DARTH wrote:
tough old man wrote:Most famously this little cunt who was throwing bottles at people. What a sweet darling dumbfuck. Warhammer birth control.
Love the hair, perfect to hold her down for the correctional gang rape she deserves. ...
If this is from the Berkeley Disorder, it's very unlikely that she even got arrested. The police were stood down, and arrested almost no one. And I'd guess those arrested will not be prosecuted.

W.B. Yeats

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

DrDonkeyLove wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:18 pm
Ripe Turd wrote:

My concern is this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp
Hall of fame level trolling.

johno
Sergeant Commanding

Post by johno »

Milo is a hilarious provocateur. I suspect that he is, at heart, a classical liberal.

W.B. Yeats

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Far-right commentator Milo Yiannopoulos has given an interview in which he claims to be “ex-gay” and has chosen to “demote” his husband to a “housemate”.

The 36-year-old, who is known for giving controversial commentary, allegedly told LifeSite — a right-wing Christian news outlet — of the changes to his sexuality and marital status in an interview published Monday.

Mr Yiannopoulos claimed to have only “leaned-in” to being gay in the past because an outspoken and “handsome” conservative would “drive liberals crazy”.

“When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” said Mr Yiannopoulos, who described the sexuality as a “lifestyle”.

only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles,” said Mr Yiannopoulos.

See: http://irongarmx.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... hilit=born
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen