Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse

Tell us if you found a gem or a piece of shit, and who peddled it

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
dingleberry
Manpussy Apprentice

Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse

Post by dingleberry »

I was talked into seeing it by my teenage sons. I was pleasantly surprised. The story is great, the animation is great and the inclusion of Spiderham was genius.
nafod wrote:I do find I am spending more and more time in the bathroom in the morning, just staring at myself and wondering if I am pretty.

Ronald RayGun

Re: Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse

Post by Ronald RayGun »

Loved it. One of the few movies I'll pay for instead of bootlegging it.
"Sorry I didn't save the world, my friend. I was too busy building mine again" - Kendrick Lamar

JimZipCode

Post by JimZipCode »

My wife & I took the 9yo to see it. It was really great. Terrific story, interesting style. We may have liked it more than the kid did. My wife loved it. She wants to see it again! She also bought the soundtrack on her iPhone (lot of hip-hop).

For those wondering, it involves a crossover of a bunch of spider-heroes from alternate dimensions; but the principal character is the new black Spider-man Miles Morales. It's told mostly from his viewpoint.

Very, very well done.
“War is the remedy our enemies have chosen. Other simple remedies were within their choice. You know it and they know it, but they wanted war, and I say let us give them all they want.”
― William Tecumseh Sherman

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

JimZipCode wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:02 amthe principal character is the new black Spider-man Miles Morales.
LOL
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

Super-well done. I wish it wasn't a little too scary for my three-year-old, but it's a great movie.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

I dug this. very good

Protobuilder
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Protobuilder »

This was the best superhero movie of the past year. Surprising and I wish that I had seen it in the theater.
WildGorillaMan wrote:Enthusiasm combined with no skill whatsoever can sometimes carry the day.