The Wit and Wisdom of Robert Mugabe

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

The Wit and Wisdom of Robert Mugabe

Post by Turdacious »

He who swallows a complete coconut has absolute trust in his anus.
When your clothes are made of cassava, you don’t choose a goat to be your friend.
I have died many times. That’s where I have beaten Christ. Christ died once and resurrected once. I have died and resurrected and I don’t know how many times I will die and resurrect.
I've just concluded - since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people, and enjoys an attractive countenance - thus if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington, D.C., get down on my knee, and ask for his hand.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Re: The Wit and Wisdom of Robert Mugabe

Post by Turdacious »

YOU CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows, they shave it and draw their own.
God gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own, God gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own, God gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own. He gave them breast, they repackage it to what they want, God still gavee them buttocks, they arrange it to the size they want. If even God can't satisfy them then who are U to think you can please them? My brother don't kill yourself.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

It is better for a man to be stingy with his money because he worked for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn't drill.
Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires. If people still use black color for bad luck and white for peace. but I don't care as long as I still use the white tissue paper to wipe my ass!
If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don't wlak around with X-rays to see inner beauty.

Topic author
Turdacious
Lifetime IGer

Post by Turdacious »

God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker.
Check your girlfriend’s body, if she has more tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Turdacious wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:29 pm
He who swallows a complete coconut has absolute trust in his anus.
Heh
Don’t believe everything you think.