White People Give Up Your Homes

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

White People Give Up Your Homes

Post by Fat Cat »

SPELLS you have some explaining to do.

A group of Black Lives Matter protesters in Seattle marched through a residential neighborhood this week demanding that white residents give up their homes, dramatic video shows.

Footage of the Wednesday demonstration posted to Twitter shows a crowd of dozens chanting “Black lives matter” before an unidentified man projects his ire toward nearby white residents — saying they are living in a historically black section of the city as another woman in the crowd yells that they should “give up their homes,” the clip shows.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-b ... eir-homes/

OTOH, please keep this up until November.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Re: White People Give Up Your Homes

Post by Fat Cat »

"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

But but we're the good white people. White Fragility is on our coffee table. We volunteered for diversity training. How can this be happening?

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Actual intra-ethnic cleansing.

And ethnic cleansing.

powerlifter54
Sergeant Commanding

Post by powerlifter54 »

Lol

Make my day.
"Start slowly, then ease off". Tortuga Golden Striders Running Club, Pensacola 1984.

"But even snake wrestling beats life in the cube, for me at least. In measured doses."-Lex

Shafpocalypse Now
Lifetime IGer

Post by Shafpocalypse Now »

This will turn out differently in a castle doctrine state.

The woman inciting the mob against the homeowners in this bit is making a legitimate threat upon their property and lives.

On the other hand, if this happens to do you, what can you do if you aren't in a state that allows you to defend yourself? If this happened to you in Chicago would you just turn out the lights and pretend you weren't home? Would you call the police? In Austin TX, since they've essentially removed 100 million dollars from the police budget, you aren't going to get the cops showing up anymore, so you are going to see more people shot.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Shafpocalypse Now wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:45 pm In Austin TX, since they've essentially removed 100 million dollars from the police budget, you aren't going to get the cops showing up anymore, so you are going to see more people shot.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Meanwhile, in Portland:

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Only one question remains.

5.56 or 7.62?

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

7.62 is great if you are staying at home next to your stash.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Kazuya Mishima wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:19 pm Only one question remains.

5.56 or 7.62?

Time to let Ol' Painless out of the bag.

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

A prominent Portland commercial property owner just wrote the city council, claiming the downtown commercial property market is cratering. I wonder how true this is nationwide.
I have attached an article from a recent Business Journal relating to Standard Insurance, the largest private business in downtown Portland, moving their employees to their Hillsboro campus for safety reasons. A larger number of businesses are moving out of or locating outside of the Central City. These companies include, Daimler Chrysler (subleasing 100k SF), AirB&B, Banana Republic, Microsoft (80k SF, plus permanently closing their retail store), Saucebox, etc.. Google, who leased 90k SF in the Macy's building has stopped construction of their improvements. The list goes on and on. If you know a retail or office broker, give them a call and ask them how many clients they have are trying to leave. The number is like nothing I have seen in 42 years of doing business in downtown.

Their departure has absolutely nothing to do with Black Lives Matter movement (which has been a positive), but does have most everything to do with the lawlessness you are endorsing downtown. You are doing an excellent of enabling people who don't know or care about George Floyd to ransack our city at the expense of the people you are trying to help. Think how many jobs have been lost by people of color in our city, not through protest, but from vandalism. I would make the case that your actions have hurt those you have intended to help.

I would encourage each of you to walk around downtown Portland in the morning. Name the time and I will give you a tour. You aren't sweeping the streets, needles are all over the place, garbage cans are broken and left open, glass from car windows that have been broken out is all over the streets, parks are strewn with litter (their fountains turned off) weeds are taller than the plants in the planter boxes, graffiti is on sculptures, etc. You are willfully neglecting your duties as elected officials to keep our city safe and clean.
https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/08/21/m ... -downtown/
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

WHY WOULD ANYONE NEED AN ASSAAAAAUUUULTT RIIIIIFFULLLL?!!