Your Orange God is covid positive

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
lasalle

Your Orange God is covid positive

Post by lasalle »

As an obese 74 year old, is he fucked? Or, does he continue his lucky streak, survive and proves the deniers' argument that covid is no big deal?

Discuss.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Re: Your Orange God is covid positive

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

I assume we'll make an antidote from his blood.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Should protect recipients from all kinds of viruses and funguses
Don’t believe everything you think.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

My ICU pulmonologist buddy figures 10-20% he's hospitalized. Concerning chance he infected Biden at the debate.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

riotboo

Post by riotboo »

I would love to know what kind of drug cocktail he's receiving.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

The consensus seems to be that rather than each person infecting one other person, that 1 person in 30 who have it infects 30 (mostly super spreader events). Looks like Hope and Trump were simul-infected, probably others.

Wonder if any of his donors in NJ will get sick from the Thursday meeting? Bet they are old people.

Topic author
lasalle

Post by lasalle »

riotboo wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:46 pm I would love to know what kind of drug cocktail he's receiving.
Bleach and hydroxychloroquine, obviously.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:41 pm Concerning chance he infected Biden at the debate.
We can hope.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:01 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:41 pm Concerning chance he infected Biden at the debate.
We can hope.
I dunno man. Seems just as likely Pence gets it. And then we're looking at President Pelosi trying to recall a SCOTUS nomination before Mitch can shove it through. This is the political content we've come to expect this year.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I'm being silly I don't want anyone to get sick. I doubt this will be a big deal, but apparently they took it seriously enough that the E-6Bs popped up on MLATs on either coast. A message to the bad guys that can't be mistaken.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Topic author
lasalle

Post by lasalle »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:20 pm I'm being silly I don't want anyone to get sick. I doubt this will be a big deal, but apparently they took it seriously enough that the E-6Bs popped up on MLATs on either coast. A message to the bad guys that can't be mistaken.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:41 pm My ICU pulmonologist buddy figures 10-20% he's hospitalized. Concerning chance he infected Biden at the debate.
I saw Chris Wallace on TV at lunchtime today. He's 72 and appeared concerned.

He said that the Trump clan came in wearing masks but then took them off for a while, so it looks like he was surrounded by potentially infectious Trumps for a bit. Donny probably sent a lot of high velocity spittle his way for 90 minutes too.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

lasalle wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:53 pm
Fat Cat wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:20 pm I'm being silly I don't want anyone to get sick. I doubt this will be a big deal, but apparently they took it seriously enough that the E-6Bs popped up on MLATs on either coast. A message to the bad guys that can't be mistaken.
I take it you did not understand my post. E-6Bs normally fly with their transponders off. The fact that they are on tells you its a big deal. E-6Bs are the post attack command and control system planes that communicate directly with our strategic nuclear submarines. They turned them on as a warning to Russia and China that the the US is prepared to respond to a nuclear attack taking advantage of the current situation.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Nothing from POTUS today on the twitter machine.

I'm betting he is way sick. I've had two people work for or with me of similar elderly-ness (both survived, ER visits but no overnight hospital) and they were waylaid big time by it. Up and down, up and down, weird symptoms randomly popping up.

riotboo

Post by riotboo »

looks like he has been dosed with this
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09 ... t-covid-19

Topic author
lasalle

Post by lasalle »

Fat Cat wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:06 pm
lasalle wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:53 pm
I take it you did not understand my post. E-6Bs normally fly with their transponders off. The fact that they are on tells you its a big deal. E-6Bs are the post attack command and control system planes that communicate directly with our strategic nuclear submarines. They turned them on as a warning to Russia and China that the the US is prepared to respond to a nuclear attack taking advantage of the current situation.
Oh, I got your post. And it's a good point. I was just looking for an excuse to toss up one of my favorite clips while illustrating that the administration is going out of their way to call it "mild".

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Statistically, it probably is mild, but when you're the president, it's a big deal regardless and particularly in an election year.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

DrDonkeyLove... wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:56 pm
Grandpa's Spells wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:41 pm My ICU pulmonologist buddy figures 10-20% he's hospitalized. Concerning chance he infected Biden at the debate.
I saw Chris Wallace on TV at lunchtime today. He's 72 and appeared concerned.
He's revealed Trump skipped the pre-debate COVID test both sides agreed to, which is just fucking fantastic.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I wouldn't be surprised if he's hospitalized as a precaution.

EDIT: by now you’ve all heard that he is at Walter Reed.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Pence was recently surrounded by people who have since tested positive. Barrett nomination may have been a super spreader event.

I would rather Nancy Pelosi not become President if Trump and Pence are incapacitated because the country would lose its mind.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Kellyanne's positive test being announced by her daughter on Tiktok is about right. Stepien also positive. Preferred candidates aside, this is pretty horrifying.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

I admit to reflexively laughing out loud when my wife came out and told me Senator Ron Johnson tested positive.

What’s next?

Lord oh mighty...

Topic author
lasalle

Post by lasalle »

I know this is heresy on here, but look at that picture of the event. Wear a fucking mask.

And p.s.-I'm in healthcare. Tough shit, die hard cowboys and libertarians: masks work.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Secret Service saying, "Y'all got any more of that... Blue Lives Matter?"

Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »