The world Spells and nafod want to live in

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Herv100
Sgt. Major

The world Spells and nafod want to live in

Post by Herv100 »

https://www.thecollegefix.com/universit ... whiteness/
Snippet:
“The University of Minnesota’s School of Social Work hosted a virtual lecture recently that aimed to teach white people about their white supremacy and how to counteract it by using a “12 step” program mirrored after the one used by people in Alcoholics Anonymous.

The two-hour “Recovery from White Conditioning” lecture, hosted through the school’s Center for Practice Transformation, featured therapist Cristina Combs.

Combs is a University of Minnesota alumnus who created the white supremacy 12 step program “after years of struggling to navigate the role and presence of whiteness in her personal, academic, and professional journeys,” according to the university’s website.

The university’s website indicates the lecture can earn viewers continuing education units.

Combs said her program helps people recover from their whiteness.

“I also want to hold that alongside the tension that, in this model, we are, in fact, centering whiteness, but we are centering it differently: to expose it, study its patterns, and to transform its violent legacy,” she said.”

Bennyonesix1

Re: The world Spells and nafod want to live in

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Nah. Nafod and ShareBlue want to be in charge of the pocs and punish bad whites.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

This is the world I “grew up” in. Where getting shit done is what mattered.

Don’t believe everything you think.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Lol no one cares fuck you loser

Topic author
Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

Wait, isn’t nafod a teacher at Coach Pedophile University?

No wonder he likes kid sniffer Biden!

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Nafod has made a career off working for big government. He doesn't know what it's like in the hardscrabble world of the private sector. (I kid, I kid [-o< ...you know I'm born to talk shit.)

BUT

I wish people realized how badly all this race hustling and SJW activism will backfire. My son is 13 and when I listen in on him and his friends--none of whom are Caucasian--it's a bloodbath of anti-wokeness. They find it all so tiresome and oppressive and just see it as the joke it is. Don't you remember the "just say no" era? What did that get us but the '90s and half of Generation X OD'ing on heroin?
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Turdacious
Lifetime IGer
Location: Upon the eternal throne of the great Republic of Turdistan

Post by Turdacious »

Herv100 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:15 pm https://www.thecollegefix.com/universit ... whiteness/
Snippet:
“The University of Minnesota’s School of Social Work hosted a virtual lecture recently that aimed to teach white people about their white supremacy and how to counteract it by using a “12 step” program mirrored after the one used by people in Alcoholics Anonymous.

The two-hour “Recovery from White Conditioning” lecture, hosted through the school’s Center for Practice Transformation, featured therapist Cristina Combs.

Combs is a University of Minnesota alumnus who created the white supremacy 12 step program “after years of struggling to navigate the role and presence of whiteness in her personal, academic, and professional journeys,” according to the university’s website.

The university’s website indicates the lecture can earn viewers continuing education units.

Combs said her program helps people recover from their whiteness.

“I also want to hold that alongside the tension that, in this model, we are, in fact, centering whiteness, but we are centering it differently: to expose it, study its patterns, and to transform its violent legacy,” she said.”
I wonder if Jessica Krug and Rachel Dolezal signed up.
"Liberalism is arbitrarily selective in its choice of whose dignity to champion." Adrian Vermeule

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Lame

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

He doesn't know what it's like in the hardscrabble world of the private sector.
Hey, I had a paper route as a kid.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Herv100 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:15 pm https://www.thecollegefix.com/universit ... whiteness/
Snippet:
Big State U here is relatively un-turmoiled by all of this stuff. I attribute it to being a big ass football school in the hinterlands of Pennsyl-tucky.

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

We had this come up recently with two Chicago comedy institutions. Actors have a nearly unique ability to say, "Sure, police murdering unarmed black men is terrible, but how do I make this about meeeeeeee." A bunch of ridiculous demands went out to the owners, one theater announced closing and both are now up for sale. No sane person wants to deal with it, and the SJWs who signed a petition accomplished nothing but getting lot of their peers' careers shitcanned.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Topic author
Herv100
Sgt. Major

Post by Herv100 »

nafod wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:54 pm
Snippet:
Big State U here is relatively un-turmoiled by all of this stuff. I attribute it to being a big ass football school in the hinterlands of Pennsyl-tucky.
Were people happy about Big Ten football coming back or did nthey want it shut down due to Covid fear? Just curious because around here no gives any fucks about Covid anymore. I have a feeling most places feel that way

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Happy for reasons ranging from easing boredom to keeping the $$$ flowing. Although they'll be no fans in the stadium.

On campus, the virus is raging. But they've done a good job of having people with symptoms get tested, and then running down contacts through tracing. Outside of those categories, prevalence from the random pool is about 1%.

We finally filled up the beds in our hospital and they stopped elective procedures.

The students will go home for Thanksgiving and not come back. I think they should keep them here for Thanksgiving, myself. Herd immunity process is underway.

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

HR is coming for you, you spineless loser

Sangoma
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Sangoma »

In my early days in South Africa I remember how hilarious it was when some black dude asked me, how do they treat black people in USSR/Russia. I said there are no black people, and this guy couldn't believe it.

My question is: if white is the only race in a country, is this still a white supremacist society? Should I go for the 12 step program?

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 pm In my early days in South Africa I remember how hilarious it was when some black dude asked me, how do they treat black people in USSR/Russia. I said there are no black people, and this guy couldn't believe it.

My question is: if white is the only race in a country, is this still a white supremacist society? Should I go for the 12 step program?
Don't try to make sense of it. The whole thing is just cringeworthy nonsense and will do nothing to improve race relations.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

Bennyonesix1

Post by Bennyonesix1 »

Sangoma wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 pm In my early days in South Africa I remember how hilarious it was when some black dude asked me, how do they treat black people in USSR/Russia. I said there are no black people, and this guy couldn't believe it.

Yes. It absolutely is White Supremacism. Why are there only white people there?

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

Jews aren’t really considered to be Whites. You can pick on them.

Schlegel

Post by Schlegel »

I actually read one of the full-on SJW lefty mag writers describe orthodox Judaism as "a kind of super-whiteness". I shit you not. They don't consider Jews victims, and have the battlespace prepped to throw them under the bus the instant they dissent from the Party.
"Why do we need a kitchen when we have a phone?"

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Schlegel wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:06 pm I actually read one of the full-on SJW lefty mag writers describe orthodox Judaism as "a kind of super-whiteness". I shit you not. They don't consider Jews victims, and have the battlespace prepped to throw them under the bus the instant they dissent from the Party.
Jews in the present Progressive Anti-Racist order are 100% privileged whiteness personified and are in an interesting dilemma. Whatever social capital they earned via ancient pogroms, the holocaust, and front line work in the civil rights movement has lost its value. They are the epitome of unequal outcomes educationally and financially in capitalist (read fascist in Antifa speak) society.

Until just a few years ago their social creds were impeccable. Their history of oppression plus their massive success and contributions to Liberalism and liberalism made them untouchable to all but a tiny fringe of antisemites. Now it's all under CRT threat and they are suffering deep cognitive dissonance. Trumpists make their skin crawl but the new left won't tolerate their colonization of BIPOCs in Israel. Nor, will it allow their unequal outcomes vs. blacks & browns in the west. They are, once again, being squeezed from multiple directions simultaneously.

The new CRT overlords of academia and media will accept them only if they swim enthusiastically downstream with the new anti-racist Marxian left. Most will probably try to hold on as true Democrat liberals but they'll possibly be overcome by those Jews who become true believers in the new Marx based CRT faith similar to what happened with many Jewish Bolshevik leaders in the original Marx based faith.

We rightfully condemn the Jews slaughtered by collectivist Nazis but are silent about the Jews slaughtered by collectivist Jews in Russia in the same era. I hope America's Jews get it figured out before they get swept away again.

I may have found this on IGx someplace. Bari Weiss sounds the alarm.

DrDonkeyLove...
Sarge

Post by DrDonkeyLove... »

Progressive Jews try to support BLM in Philly and chased away because of their Jewishness

New York Post
“Y’all know we the real Jews, right?” continues the raspy-voiced man, who appears to be the one filming the clip.

“This ain’t your fight. Y’all gotta go,” another man tells them, as others start ganging up on them, shouting for them to leave.

“We’re just showing solidarity,” one of the Jewish men politely tells them, agreeing to leave but being surrounded and repeatedly told, “Get the f–k out!”

One of the protest group, hiding behind a full-face mask, violently pushes one of the Jewish men, and several appear to follow them as the abuse continues as they leave.
Jews for Trump in NYC attacked by "counter protestors" here and here

Note to Jews, the left used to be a safe space for you but those days are gone.

If Hebrew Hammer were still here he'd have an interesting take on this.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

American Jews have always used minorities, and especially blacks, as their golem which they pit against middle-American whites and their values. Chickens--completely kosher--coming home to roost, I'm afraid.

Meanwhile, in the SPELLS-NAFOD-FUTUREPLEX: A knife-wielding attacker shouting “Allahu Akbar” (God is Greatest) beheaded a woman and killed two other people at a church in the French city of Nice on Thursday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-fran ... SKBN27E17D

Coming soon to a church near you!

Grandpa's Spells
Lifetime IGer

Post by Grandpa's Spells »

We should pray for French crime rates.
One of the downsides of the Internet is that it allows like-minded people to form communities, and sometimes those communities are stupid.

Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

I don't think you understand how terrorism works.

Kazuya Mishima
Sergeant Commanding

Post by Kazuya Mishima »

Remember kids, white supremacy is NOT an ideology so much as an unavoidable biological outcome in diverse populations.

That is all.