Biden's America: Keep Building that Wall

Topics without replies are pruned every 365 days. Not moderated.

Moderator: Dux

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Biden's America: Keep Building that Wall

Post by Fat Cat »

Construction of Trump’s border wall may continue under Biden, administration admits:
Joe Biden can stop construction on the wall, but has not yet taken steps to do so

Mr Biden has thus far campaigned against completing the wall – which would prove extremely difficult as much of the border terrain is rugged, hilly terrain and other areas are controlled by private land owners.

However, Mr Biden has not always been opposed to building boundaries at the border; as a senator, he voted to approve 700 miles of border fencing, and served as vice president under Barack Obama while 100 miles of that fencing was under construction.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 27535.html

Also: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/opin ... -wall.html

In for SPELLS and nafod to explain why this border wall is purely humanitarian in nature and definitely, unquestionable not racistTM.

Please entertain us with the mental gymnastics that you use to hold together your crumbling worldview.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Re: Biden's America: Keep Building that Wall

Post by nafod »

Can we at least agree that Trump knew it was all bullshit, but the MAGA crowds loved it?

They knew it was bullshit too, but it TRIGERED DA LIBS so it was all worth it.
Don’t believe everything you think.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:01 pm Can we at least agree that Trump knew it was all bullshit, but the MAGA crowds loved it?

They knew it was bullshit too, but it TRIGERED DA LIBS so it was all worth it.
How can it be bullshit if the Biden administration just acknowledged that they're gonna keep building it? It "triggers da libz" because it's a practical, sensible, pro-American policy which means that it is anathema of communist fifth columnists.
"I have longed for shipwrecks, for havoc and violent death.” - Havoc, T. Kristensen

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

It was just a rally thing, but of course after he got elected he had to keep his stupid promise.

Remember when he swore Mexico was going to pay for it?
“We will build a great wall along the southern border — and Mexico will pay for the wall,” Trump said. “100 percent. They don’t know it yet, but they're gonna pay for the wall.”
Defending the border is smart. Fencing and sensors, patrolling is smart. Building the wall is stupid.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:52 pm It was just a rally thing, but of course after he got elected he had to keep his stupid promise.
Then by definition, it's not just a "rally thing". Try to keep up.
nafod wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:52 pm Remember when he swore Mexico was going to pay for it?
He basically did make them pay, just not for a wall. Source:
nafod wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:52 pm Defending the border is smart. Fencing and sensors, patrolling is smart. Building the wall is stupid.
Fencing is smart but a wall is stupid? M'kay. Tell me, what am I looking at?

However, you are now on record admitting that stopping the flow of illegals is the smart move, and that a physical barrier and stringent enforcement is necessary. Welcome to the winning team.

nafod
Lifetime IGer

Post by nafod »

There's already been fencing.

Trump built like, what, a half a mile of wall? Where there was already a fence?

He drove down illegal immigration without a wall. By doing so he himself proved the wall is stupid. But stupid people like it. Got to bow to the constituency.

Topic author
Fat Cat
Jesus Christ®

Post by Fat Cat »

nafod wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:41 pm There's already been fencing.

Trump built like, what, a half a mile of wall? Where there was already a fence?

He drove down illegal immigration without a wall. By doing so he himself proved the wall is stupid. But stupid people like it. Got to bow to the constituency.
Well then, color yourself stupid, because in Biden's America, Trump's wall is still being built. Permit me my laughter (at you).