section-icon

Forums

Talk about anything you want!

Welcome To

Errors here

Forums Free Speech Errors here

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
    • As we are transitioning to the new platform, you may have questions or you may experience some glitches, please ask them or pinpoint them by writing in this thread.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

How do you change your name to just be your profile name and not your real name?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Thanks!!!!

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Same question as Mickey.  Can’t figure out how to get rid of the government name.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I posted something on kettlebell subforum, and after clicking the Submit button got the message “the topic is awaiting approval by the moderator”.

WHAT

THE FUCK!

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

It might seem nitpicky, but can we have the right now i’m reading thread on the free speech forum, not the products review?  It’s better there.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Need to replace Gene’s standard icon with a goat picture

• More!
        Up
        Down
        GTFO

Mario – you’re doing great.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by
          Gene .
        • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by
          Gene .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Shit, does even my training log require moderation?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Get rid of the vote up/down button.  This is not a kids’ forum and it fucks with the text alignment.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Twice I have tried to post threads about inflation and I have received messages stating that “this post is pending moderation” and it is lost in the ether.  WTF?

WHAT KIND OF PINK BITCH WUSS SHIT IS THIS?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by
        Fat Cat .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I posted a reply to the Al-Fatwa thread….

One was an NIH article about how high fructose diets cause fat gain and “torpor” or lack of activity in test animals.

Second in the same post was how Fructose consumption in the US rose dramatically since 1970.

Maybe obesity and physical sloth was caused by greedy food manufacturers who wanted profit$ over public health.

Did not post the first time, so I posted it again.  The forum software claimed that it was posted.

I figured Mario put in some sort of “foe” or Moderator business.   Ain’t my place, ain’t my rules.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I posted a reply to the Al-Fatwa thread…. One was an NIH article about how high fructose diets cause fat gain and “torpor” or lack of activity in test animals. Second in the same post was how Fructose consumption in the US rose dramatically since 1970. Maybe obesity and physical sloth was caused by greedy food manufacturers who wanted profit$ over public health. Did not post the first time, so I posted it again. The forum software claimed that it was posted. I figured Mario put in some sort of “foe” or Moderator business. Ain’t my place, ain’t my rules.

I had the same type of experience with my posts.  I was thinking about it afterward and I believe there is a problem with copying and pasting links in posts.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

A lot of posts/replies I make after clicking ‘submit’ just vanish. Not sure what’s going on (this will probably not show up either but we’ll see – it’s here YAY!)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by
        Boris .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Is there a way to upload a picture from the mobile phone?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

A lot of posts/replies I make after clicking ‘submit’ just vanish. Not sure what’s going on (this will probably not show up either but we’ll see – it’s here YAY!)

This.  Posts are constantly vanishing.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

From the home page, I can see that the most recent activity in the Free Speech Forum is “Trust the Science! Fewer People Die When Doctors Go On Strike” posted by Fat Cat.  When I enter the FSF, the post is nowhere to be seen.

-stick

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

From the home page, I can see that the most recent activity in the Free Speech Forum is “Trust the Science! Fewer People Die When Doctors Go On Strike” posted by Fat Cat. When I enter the FSF, the post is nowhere to be seen. -stick

Yes, that was another one of my brilliant, carefully researched and sourced posts that have been swallowed by this shit fucking forum.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I swear to the good lord thor it’s like only one out of every 5 posts I compose actually gets posted.  What the fuck is going on?  I spend time crafting rambling responses for Fat Cat and then submit and nothing.  They are fucking gone.

What the fucking hell.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

If it were only neuteredguy and grandpasSpills I would understand the censorship, but I can’t seem to post anything lately. I think this is attempt #6.  If it weren’t for the highly-opinionated and thick-skinned audience, I’d have given up on this forum a while ago…

-stick

Edit: figures.  First post that “sticks” in two weeks is about forum performance rather than anything topical…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by
        stickfigure .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

What is the purpose of this thread? Venting emotions or something is going to happen. A week ago I wanted to attach a picture to the post I was going to write from my phone. No post, no reply to my question.

Most of the time my posts are going nowhere, like everyone else’s. It is especially irritating when writing posts on the phone, as the mobile version of the forum is cumbersome and uncomfortable.

I reckon it would be better to go back to the old format. It was working.

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I wanted to send a pm. Took about ten minutes to figure out how. Then, when I found the path it turned out it is not working. Am I doing something wrong?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I wanted to send a pm. Took about ten minutes to figure out how. Then, when I found the path it turned out it is not working. Am I doing something wrong?

I upvoted this post.

To give it more weight.

Jesusita Christita….respond admin.  RESPOND!!

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Resource Limit Is Reached
      The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Serious question, can we go back to the old forum?  This software is awful, I get 502 errors, swallowed posts, over bandwidth messages, etc. constantly.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by
        Fat Cat .
    • More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Error 520
      Ray ID: 678a84b6af66f4cc • 2021-08-02 21:49:50 UTCWeb server is returning an unknown error

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Error 520
      Ray ID: 67cca81738e2f4c8 • 2021-08-10 22:28:19 UTCWeb server is returning an unknown error

CONSTANTLY

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

I FUCKING HATE THIS NEW FORUM.

I’ve spent 20 minutes of my life trying to post a fucking review of something that who knows….MAYBE someone here might find useful.  It keeps awaiting moderation.

WHAT THE FUCK MARIO?

Is this really the best we can do.

WHY DO YOU HATE US??????

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Error 520
      Ray ID: 67d653002d9af4c4 • 2021-08-12 02:37:52 UTCWeb server is returning an unknown error

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

Can we go back to the old forum now?

• More!
      Up
      Down
      GTFO

OOPS!!…Wrong Turn!!

Seems that you encountered a web black hole that absorbed the page you were looking for! But don’t panic because you can go back!

If the problem persists, please send us an email to our support team at [email protected]

Voices

Replies

Tags

This topic has no tags

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.